Want to be a member of the Rumson 100 Mile Club?
All you need to do is:
1. Run, walk or jog at any park in Rumson.
2. Record your miles using an app such as Nike Run Club, Strava, RunGo, etc.
3. Once you reach 100 total miles, reach out to Rumson Recreation at email@example.com.
4. You will be asked to show your results in person or via email.
5. You can use the below PDF Form (page 2) to track your activity!
The goal of this club is to encourage our residents to get out and be active. It serves as an opportunity to motivate yourself, and (more importantly) earn some serious bragging rights. Any resident that completes the 100 miles will receive a special Rumson 100 Mile Club T-Shirt and a mentioning on our social media.
**This program is free of charge and its open to residents of all ages. If you have any question or would like more information, please reach out to Rumson Recreation at 732-842-3300.
Thank you for being a part of this great club!